Spring Sale Vendor Registration
Wesleyan Potters is hosting our 2022 Spring Sale once again on Mother's Day weekend. Key Members, Staff, Faculty, and current students are encouraged to register for a table and share their artwork with the community.
GENERAL GUIDELINES & COMPLIANCE FOR EXHIBITORS
- Only crafts taught at the Pottery may be exhibited.
- Space availability is on a first come basis.
- Exhibitors are expected to staff their table at all times. You may only rent one space.
- If a student does not have their own Tax ID they can use Wesleyan Potters sales tax permit; taxes must be paid in full at the end of the day. Further details will be provided upon registration.
- Upon registration, Members, Staff and Faculty must provide a valid copy of a CT Dept. of Revenue Services Sales Tax Permit. Link: DRS: Applying for a Sales Tax Permit (Resale Number)
- This event is rain or shine! In the event of rain, tables will be set up inside.
- Please be aware that after setting up, you may not park on-site.
Please download a registration form, fill it out, and bring full payment on the registration dates below.
KEY MEMBERS & STAFF:
Saturday April 2, 2022, 8 am – 11 am
CURRENT STUDENTS & FACULTY:
Saturday, April 9, 2022, 8am – 11 am