Jewelry, Ceramic ArtistMember Since 2005
- Tell us about how you started in your craft. Was there a person or event that lead you to try your craft?
I was born a “maker”. My mother was very supportive of my art making early on in my life and she exposed me to Wesleyan Potters as a teen.
- What inspires or influences your work?
Nature, spirituality, and childhood memories.
- Tell us about your creative process. What techniques do you like to use to make your work?
I work spontaneously and I enjoy making something beautiful out of found objects that become little treasures for me.
- What are your favorite pieces to make? Is there a specific style you prefer to work in?
My work is abstract expressionism. I love to make all mediums of art but if I was told I could only make one thing it would be mixed media painting.
- Please add anything else you would like us to know about you and your work.
I am always exploring and learning. I see art possibilities in everything I see.