Annual Sale Forms and Guidelines
Our Annual Exhibit and Sale is one of the oldest juried craft shows in New England, representing fine quality works by over 260 different local and nationally known craftspeople. Our mission is to educate, celebrate and support our artists by inviting visitors to come shop in our working studio.
Please read all instructions and documentation carefully. Artists must adhere to all guidelines, procedures and deadline dates.
Annual Sale Forms for Craftspeople
Whether you are a returning artist or new, all craftpersons must fill out and submit a Sale Form and Inventory Sheet(s) in order to include work in our show.
2023 Dates to Remember for Participating Artists
- October 2 - October 11: Submit Inventory Sheet, and 2023 Sale Form.
- October 30 - November 4: Shipped items need to arrive between these dates.
- November 12 - 14: Hand-delivered work arrives.
- November 24 - December 24: 68th Annual Sale (75th Anniversary of the founding of our artists cooperative)
- January 5 - 9, 2024: Unsold work returned, picked up or shipped.
Jury New Crafts
If you are applying for the first time to participate in our annual sale or would like to include a new craft (if you have sold with us before), we ask that applications and work be submitted by the dates below. The 2023 Jury New Crafts Committee will meet to review applications and welcome new artists.
- Jury New Crafts first submission deadline: August 19, 2023 (Note: dates updated 6/6/2023)
- Work should be shipped or delivered to our studio between August 14 - 18
- Pick up work: August 21 - 22 between 10 am - 5 pm or schedule an appt.
- Jury New Crafts Last submission deadline: September 9, 2023 (Note: dates updated 6/6/2023)
- Work should be shipped or delivered to our studio between September 4 - 8
- Pick up work: September 11 - 12 between 10 am - 5 pm or schedule an appt.
Notification of the jury's decision will be by MAIL approximately one week after the jury date.
Please Note: If your application is accepted, first year craft people are limited to 25 pieces. If your work is large, please limit submissions to 3 pieces.
JURYING Guidelines for Acceptable Artwork
Read the guidelines, as each year they may be updated. Our guidelines for acceptable artwork are media specific, so please see below to determine which guidelines apply to your individual handicraft.