Weaving Student Rules
Bench times are provided when no classes or meetings are in session. It is always best to call ahead to make sure the studio is open.
- Do not arrive more than 15 before a class or bench time starts.
- Yarn is available only for beginners who are paying a lab fee.
- There are some designated books that may be borrowed for one week.
- Please do not touch other students’ looms, weaving or materials.
- Students may not attend a class for which they are not registered, unless a flex time option is offered.
- All weaving students must be off their loom at the end of a class semester.
- The last person to leave bench time is responsible for turning off AC, lights and fans.
- Only appropriate materials should be used on a loom. If in doubt, ask an instructor.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the loom area of the studio.
- Any deviation from the code of conduct or rules may result in a fine and/or dismissal from class with no refund.